By Melvin Small
- Examines the primary arguments and scholarly debates that encompass his time period in office
- Explores Nixon’s legacy and the ancient importance of his years as president
- Covers the total variety of subject matters, from his campaigns for Congress, to his occupation as Vice-President, to his presidency and Watergate
- Makes huge use of the hot paper and digital releases from the Nixon Presidential fabrics Project
Read or Download A Companion to Richard M. Nixon (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History) PDF
Similar biographies of presidents & heads of state books
The ebook that may Reshape How americans comprehend The Barack Obama "Birther" Controversy! Even after Barack Obama's free up of an authentic long-form delivery certificates on-line, a Gallup ballot confirmed that fewer than 1/2 americans are absolutely confident that Barack Obama used to be really born within the usa.
At the American levels of politics and journalism within the mid-nineteenth century, few males have been extra influential than Abraham Lincoln and his someday adversary, someday best friend, manhattan Tribune editor Horace Greeley. during this compelling new quantity, writer Gregory A. Borchard explores the complicated dating among those bright figures, either titans of the clicking in the course of the most tumultuous political eras in American background.
The tale of Napoleon and Betsy Balcombe is an strange and engaging story. A fallen Emperor who as soon as managed so much of Europe makes pals with an impudent, lovely and lively younger English lady, with regards to the rejoice her 13th birthday. Betsy produced a e-book filled with curiosity, yet although that the ebook wanders backwards and ahead chronologically, the final tenor of the connection among this younger woman and Napoleon is past query, and it used to be of an strange and very pleasant nature.
Evaluate: Fact-filled, funny, and meticulously researched (1,235 endnotes), this is often the definitive e-book on President Obama’s schooling on the faculties that formed him and his politics: Punahou, Occidental, Columbia, and Harvard legislation institution (six chapters on Harvard Law). Written by means of a libertarian/conservative with a JD/MBA, this e-book skewers Obama's full-immersion liberal schooling with evidence, good judgment, and humor.
- 1999: Victory Without War
- The Living Lincoln
- Margaret Thatcher: The Authorized Biography, Volume Two: Everything She Wants
Extra resources for A Companion to Richard M. Nixon (Wiley Blackwell Companions to American History)