By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the new growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written by means of sixty eight the world over well known specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity includes a smart integration of mathematical and chemical thoughts and covers a variety of purposes within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 1 contains chapters on mathematical structural descriptors of molecules and biomolecules, functions of in part ordered units (posets) in chemistry, optimum characterization of molecular complexity utilizing graph concept, diversified connectivity matrices and their polynomials, use of 2nd fingerprints in similarity-based digital screening, mathematical ways to molecular constitution iteration, comparison graphs, purposes of molecular topology in drug layout, density practical idea of chemical reactivity, program of mathematical descriptors within the quantification of drug-likeness, software of pharmacophores in drug layout, and lots more and plenty more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and functional facets of the elemental strategies of mathematical chemistry
- Covers functions in various parts of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, platforms biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- Revised 2015 version incorporates a new bankruptcy at the present panorama of hierarchical QSAR modelling
- About 1/2 the publication focuses totally on present paintings, new functions, and rising ways for the mathematical characterization of crucial facets of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and platforms biology
Read Online or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1 PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
A vintage within the region of natural synthesis, recommendations and strategies in natural Synthesis offers a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technology and paintings of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a second-hand research, we're given tales that vividly reveal the ability of the human endeavour often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
Chemical research strikes from laboratory to areas the place samples to be analysed can be found. This development is aptly termed "on-site analysis". because the dictum says: "from pattern move to info transfer". because of the ever expanding variety of samples to be analysed, initial screening and choice of samples seems worthwhile, even within the laboratory.
Human interplay with the surroundings continues to be some of the most pervasive elements of recent society. In a global characterised by means of fast inhabitants development, unheard of international alternate and electronic communications, power safeguard, average source scarcities, climatic adjustments and environmental caliber, rising illnesses and public overall healthiness, biodiversity and habitat variations are commonly touted by means of the preferred press as they canvas worldwide political agendas and scholarly endeavors.
Mirroring the expansion and path of technology for a century, the CRC guide of Chemistry and Physics, now in its 92nd variation, remains to be the main accessed and revered clinical reference on the planet, utilized by scholars and Nobel Laureates. on hand in its conventional print structure, the instruction manual can also be to be had as an leading edge interactive product on DVD and on-line.
- Analytical Determination of Nicotine and Related Compounds and their Metabolites
- Compact NMR (De Gruyter Textbook)
- Principles of Analytical Chemistry: A Textbook
- Quantification of Tannins in Tree and Shrub Foliage: A Laboratory Manual
- Thermodynamic Basis of Crystal Growth: P-T-X Phase Equilibrium and Non-Stoichiometry (Springer Series in Materials Science)
Additional info for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1