By Steven A. Haney,Douglas Bowman,Arijit Chakravarty
utilizing a collaborative and interdisciplinary writer base with adventure within the pharmaceutical and academia, this publication is a pragmatic source for top content material (HC) techniques.
• Instructs readers at the basics of excessive content material screening (HCS) techniques
• Focuses on sensible and widely-used thoughts like picture processing and multiparametric assays
• Breaks down HCS into person modules for education and connects them on the end
• Includes an educational bankruptcy that works via pattern HCS assays, thesaurus, and precise appendices
Read or Download An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
A vintage within the sector of natural synthesis, options and strategies in natural Synthesis presents a discussion board for investigators to debate their method of the technological know-how and artwork of natural synthesis. instead of an easy presentation of information or a second-hand research, we're given tales that vividly show the ability of the human endeavour often called natural synthesis and the creativity and tenacity of its practitioners.
Chemical research strikes from laboratory to areas the place samples to be analysed can be found. This pattern is aptly termed "on-site analysis". because the dictum says: "from pattern move to details transfer". as a result of the ever expanding variety of samples to be analysed, initial screening and choice of samples seems invaluable, even within the laboratory.
Human interplay with the surroundings continues to be some of the most pervasive features of recent society. In an international characterised via speedy inhabitants progress, unparalleled international alternate and electronic communications, power protection, normal source scarcities, climatic adjustments and environmental caliber, rising illnesses and public health and wellbeing, biodiversity and habitat ameliorations are normally touted by means of the preferred press as they canvas international political agendas and scholarly endeavors.
Mirroring the expansion and path of technology for a century, the CRC guide of Chemistry and Physics, now in its 92nd variation, is still the main accessed and revered clinical reference on the earth, utilized by scholars and Nobel Laureates. on hand in its conventional print layout, the instruction manual is additionally on hand as an leading edge interactive product on DVD and on-line.
- Surface Plasmon Enhanced, Coupled and Controlled Fluorescence
- Oxidative Stability and Shelf Life of Foods Containing Oils and Fats
- Time-Resolved Mass Spectrometry: From Concept to Applications
- Introduction to Supramolecular Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry for Assessing Medication Adherence (Emerging Issues in Analytical Chemistry)
Additional resources for An Introduction To High Content Screening: Imaging Technology, Assay Development, and Data Analysis in Biology and Drug Discovery