By Philip Kromer,Russell Jurney
Finding styles in colossal occasion streams may be tricky, yet studying how to define them doesn’t need to be. This special hands-on advisor indicates you the way to unravel this and plenty of different difficulties in large-scale info processing with basic, enjoyable, and chic instruments that leverage Apache Hadoop. You’ll achieve a realistic, actionable view of massive info via operating with actual information and actual problems.
Perfect for rookies, this book’s strategy also will entice skilled practitioners who are looking to brush up on their abilities. half I explains how Hadoop and MapReduce paintings, whereas half II covers many analytic styles you should use to technique any facts. As you're employed via a number of routines, you’ll additionally methods to use Apache Pig to technique data.
- Learn the required mechanics of operating with Hadoop, together with how facts and computation circulate round the cluster
- Dive into map/reduce mechanics and construct your first map/reduce activity in Python
- Understand tips to run chains of map/reduce jobs within the type of Pig scripts
- Use a real-world dataset—baseball functionality statistics—throughout the book
- Work with examples of numerous analytic styles, and research while and the place chances are you'll use them
Read Online or Download Big Data for Chimps: A Guide to Massive-Scale Data Processing in Practice PDF
Similar data mining books
Gathered articles during this sequence are devoted to the improvement and use of software program for earth procedure modelling and goals at bridging the distance among IT strategies and weather technology. the actual subject coated during this quantity addresses the Grid software program which has turn into a massive allowing expertise for a number of nationwide weather group Grids that ended in a brand new size of disbursed info entry and pre- and post-processing services around the globe.
Get an exceptional grounding in Apache Oozie, the workflow scheduler process for dealing with Hadoop jobs. With this hands-on advisor, skilled Hadoop practitioners stroll you thru the intricacies of this strong and versatile platform, with a number of examples and real-world use circumstances. when you organize your Oozie server, you’ll dive into strategies for writing and coordinating workflows, and tips on how to write advanced information pipelines.
The target of this monograph is to enhance the functionality of the sentiment research version via incorporating the semantic, syntactic and commonsense wisdom. This e-book proposes a unique semantic notion extraction technique that makes use of dependency family among phrases to extract the gains from the textual content.
Information uncertainty generally exists in lots of purposes, and an doubtful info circulate is a chain of doubtful tuples that arrive swiftly. in spite of the fact that, conventional thoughts for deterministic information streams can't be utilized to accommodate info uncertainty without delay as a result exponential development of attainable answer house.
- The Text Mining Handbook: Advanced Approaches in Analyzing Unstructured Data
- Conceptual Exploration
- IoT Security Issues
- Unofficial TIBCO® Business Works™ Interview Questions, Answers, and Explanations: TIBCO Certification Review Questions
- Architecting HBase Applications: A Guidebook for Successful Development and Design
- From Big Data to Big Profits: Success with Data and Analytics
Extra resources for Big Data for Chimps: A Guide to Massive-Scale Data Processing in Practice