By R. Boire
Read Online or Download Data Mining for Managers: How to Use Data (Big and Small) to Solve Business Challenges PDF
Best data mining books
Accumulated articles during this sequence are devoted to the advance and use of software program for earth approach modelling and goals at bridging the distance among IT ideas and weather technological know-how. the actual subject lined during this quantity addresses the Grid software program which has turn into a massive permitting expertise for numerous nationwide weather group Grids that ended in a brand new measurement of dispensed facts entry and pre- and post-processing functions world wide.
Get a pretty good grounding in Apache Oozie, the workflow scheduler method for coping with Hadoop jobs. With this hands-on advisor, skilled Hadoop practitioners stroll you thru the intricacies of this strong and versatile platform, with a number of examples and real-world use situations. when you arrange your Oozie server, you’ll dive into concepts for writing and coordinating workflows, and how one can write advanced info pipelines.
The target of this monograph is to enhance the functionality of the sentiment research version via incorporating the semantic, syntactic and commonsense wisdom. This e-book proposes a unique semantic notion extraction technique that makes use of dependency family members among phrases to extract the gains from the textual content.
Info uncertainty largely exists in lots of purposes, and an doubtful information flow is a sequence of doubtful tuples that arrive quickly. despite the fact that, conventional ideas for deterministic facts streams can't be utilized to house facts uncertainty at once because of the exponential progress of attainable answer area.
- Marketing and Sales Analytics: Proven Techniques and Powerful Applications from Industry Leaders (FT Press Analytics)
- IoT Security Issues
- Guerrilla Analytics: A Practical Approach to Working with Data
- Business Analytics for Managers (Use R!)
- Data-Driven Process Discovery and Analysis: Third IFIP WG 2.6, 2.12 International Symposium, SIMPDA 2013, Riva del Garda, Italy, August 30, 2013, Revised ... Notes in Business Information Processing)
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Management: Volume 6 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
Additional info for Data Mining for Managers: How to Use Data (Big and Small) to Solve Business Challenges