By Jessica Hoffmann Davis
Read or Download Discourse and Disjuncture between the Arts and Higher Education (The Arts in Higher Education) PDF
Best college & university education books
First proven because the college of Dixie in 1909, Tennessee Technological college has grown right into a flourishing, across the world well-known collage, recognized for its emphasis on engineering, technology, and complex know-how. Nestled within the foothills of the Cumberland Mountains in Cookeville, Tennessee, TTU has a awesome background and has triumphed over many stumbling blocks and alterations within the final century.
This provocative and readable dialogue of management in better schooling argues that management is basically an act of carrier; that the extra liable the management place, the larger the accountability to serve. Weaving jointly the Servant management philosophy of Robert Greenleaf with the administration rules of Mary Parker Follett, Farnsworth offers a version for 21st-century academic management that calls upon university directors to determine themselves as “servants first.
A consultant to educating powerful Seminars presents university and collage school with a brand new method of pondering their instructing and is helping them strengthen a deeper figuring out of dialog itself. Seminars usually motivate collaborative studying and convey wealthy academic environments, but even skilled school locate those conversations can diversity in caliber.
Real-world recommendation for first-generation students FROM first-generation university graduates. each one writer is familiar with the demanding situations of being the 1st individual on your whole relatives to wait university. This booklet is stuffed with functional, good judgment suggestion that may prevent either time and cash since it used to be received in the course of the struggles and demanding situations triumph over through first-generation scholars.
- Quality Issues in ICT-based Higher Education (SEDA Series)
- At a Crossroads: Higher Education in Latin America and the Caribbean (Directions in Development;Directions in Development - Human Development)
- Motivation and Self-Regulated Learning: Theory, Research, and Applications
- Teaching What They Learn, Learning What They Live: How Teachers' Personal Histories Shape Their Professional Development
- Changing School Culture for Black Males
- Creating a College Culture for Latino Students: Successful Programs, Practices, and Strategies
Additional info for Discourse and Disjuncture between the Arts and Higher Education (The Arts in Higher Education)