By Charles Piot
Read Online or Download Doing Development in West Africa: A Reader by and for Undergraduates PDF
Best college & university education books
First tested because the college of Dixie in 1909, Tennessee Technological collage has grown right into a flourishing, the world over famous college, recognized for its emphasis on engineering, technology, and complicated know-how. Nestled within the foothills of the Cumberland Mountains in Cookeville, Tennessee, TTU has a extraordinary historical past and has triumphed over many stumbling blocks and alterations within the final century.
This provocative and readable dialogue of management in greater schooling argues that management is largely an act of provider; that the extra liable the management place, the higher the accountability to serve. Weaving jointly the Servant management philosophy of Robert Greenleaf with the administration ideas of Mary Parker Follett, Farnsworth offers a version for 21st-century academic management that calls upon university directors to work out themselves as “servants first.
A advisor to educating powerful Seminars offers university and college school with a brand new method of wondering their educating and is helping them enhance a deeper realizing of dialog itself. Seminars usually encourage collaborative studying and bring wealthy academic environments, but even skilled school locate those conversations can diversity in caliber.
Real-world suggestion for first-generation students FROM first-generation university graduates. every one writer is familiar with the demanding situations of being the 1st individual on your complete relations to wait university. This e-book is filled with functional, logic suggestion that may prevent either money and time since it was once received throughout the struggles and demanding situations conquer through first-generation scholars.
- Universities in the Knowledge Economy: Higher education organisation and global change (International Studies in Higher Education)
- This Benevolent Experiment: Indigenous Boarding Schools, Genocide, and Redress in Canada and the United States (Indigenous Education)
- Higher Education Reconsidered: Executing Change to Drive Collective Impact (SUNY series, Critical Issues in Higher Education)
- Masculinities in Higher Education: Theoretical and Practical Considerations
- The Role of Governance in Quality of Education in Private Higher Education Institutions: Ethiopia as a Case Study
Additional info for Doing Development in West Africa: A Reader by and for Undergraduates