By JIN CHEQING & ZHOU AOYING,Aoying Zhou
Data uncertainty largely exists in lots of functions, and an doubtful information flow is a chain of doubtful tuples that arrive speedily. even if, conventional recommendations for deterministic facts streams can't be utilized to accommodate facts uncertainty without delay as a result of the exponential progress of attainable answer space.
This e-book offers a accomplished assessment of the authors' paintings on querying and mining doubtful info streams. Its contents comprise a few vital discoveries facing ordinary subject matters akin to top-k question, ER-Topk question, rarity estimation, set similarity, and clustering.
Querying and Mining doubtful facts Streams is written for pros, researchers, and graduate scholars in information mining and its numerous similar fields.
- Top-k Queries Over the Sliding-window Model
- ER-Topk question Over the Landmark Model
- Rarity Estimation
- Set Similarity
Readership: scholars and pros interested by information mining, vast information, and information gathering.
- The first publication on doubtful info circulation management
- There exist major contributions on regular topics
Read Online or Download QUERYING AND MINING UNCERTAIN DATA STREAMS: 3 (EAST CHINA NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCIENTIFIC REPORTS) PDF
Best data mining books
Gathered articles during this sequence are devoted to the advance and use of software program for earth method modelling and goals at bridging the space among IT suggestions and weather technological know-how. the actual subject lined during this quantity addresses the Grid software program which has develop into an immense allowing expertise for a number of nationwide weather group Grids that resulted in a brand new size of allotted information entry and pre- and post-processing services all over the world.
Get a high-quality grounding in Apache Oozie, the workflow scheduler method for dealing with Hadoop jobs. With this hands-on consultant, skilled Hadoop practitioners stroll you thru the intricacies of this strong and versatile platform, with a number of examples and real-world use instances. when you manage your Oozie server, you’ll dive into suggestions for writing and coordinating workflows, and the way to write advanced info pipelines.
The target of this monograph is to enhance the functionality of the sentiment research version by means of incorporating the semantic, syntactic and commonsense wisdom. This publication proposes a unique semantic inspiration extraction technique that makes use of dependency family members among phrases to extract the beneficial properties from the textual content.
Information uncertainty commonly exists in lots of purposes, and an doubtful facts movement is a chain of doubtful tuples that arrive speedily. despite the fact that, conventional suggestions for deterministic information streams can't be utilized to house info uncertainty at once as a result of the exponential progress of attainable resolution area.
- Time Series Analysis Methods and Applications for Flight Data
- Geographical Information Systems Theory, Applications and Management: First International Conference, GISTAM 2015, Barcelona, Spain, April 28-30, 2015, ... in Computer and Information Science)
- SQL Cookbook: Query Solutions and Techniques for Database Developers (Cookbooks (O'Reilly))
- Advances in Knowledge Discovery and Management: Volume 5 (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
- Introduction to Bio-Ontologies (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
Additional info for QUERYING AND MINING UNCERTAIN DATA STREAMS: 3 (EAST CHINA NORMAL UNIVERSITY SCIENTIFIC REPORTS)